Pharmacy Students – Welcome!
NJPhA believes in preserving the past, honoring the present, and shaping the future, so we’re very pleased to be represented on campus at colleges and schools of pharmacy.
- Rutgers University – Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- Farleigh Dickinson University School of Pharmacy
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia – Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
- Temple University School of Pharmacy
- Saint John’s University – College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Long Island University Pharmacy - The Arnold and Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Science at Long Island University
- Thomas Jefferson University –Jefferson School of Pharmacy
Student rates, full-scale activities
Our student chapter locations introduce you to a community of pharmacy students who live in or plan to practice in New Jersey. Students are welcome at ALL NJPhA events, including Legislative Day in Trenton, regional meetings , continuing education activities, March Madness and the Annual Meeting and Convention. Student members can also submit articles for publication in New Jersey’s peer-reviewed pharmacy journal.
You’ll also receive the pharmacy-student-generated newsletter, which highlights the student activities and programs throughout all the student chapters.
Not a member? Student rates make it easy to join NJPhA.