Pharmacy Students – Welcome!
You’re the future of our profession, which is why NJPhA created a special, reduced-rate membership plan to get you involved in Association activities and networking with your peers.
NJPhA believes in preserving the past, honoring the present, and shaping the future, so we’re very pleased to be represented on campus at colleges and schools of pharmacy.
- Rutgers University - Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- Fairleigh Dickinson University - Farleigh Dickinson University School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- University of the Sciences - Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
- Temple University - Temple University School of Pharmacy
- Saint John’s University - College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Long Island University Pharmacy - The Arnold and Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy and Health Science at Long Island University
- Thomas Jefferson University – Jefferson School of Pharmacy
Check Out Our Student Practioner Newsletter
Every semester our student practioner committee compiles a newsletter to highlight all of the activities and accomplishments of our affiliate chapters throughout from the previous semester. You can read our Spring 2019 issue here.
To see an archive of our previous issues, follow this link.
Student rates, full-scale activities
Our student chapter locations introduce you to a community of pharmacy students who live in or plan to practice in New Jersey. Students are welcome at ALL NJPhA events, including Legislative Day in Trenton, continuing education activities, March Madness and the Annual Meeting and Convention. Student members can also submit articles for publication in New Jersey’s peer-reviewed pharmacy journal.
You’ll also receive the pharmacy-student-generated newsletter, which highlights the student activities and programs throughout all the student chapters.
Not a member? Student rates make it easy to join NJPhA.
Continuing Ed, Networking & More
See what’s happening in NJ
Research News & Best Practices
All in The New Jersey Journal of Pharmacy