Become an NJPhA Member
Thank you for your interest in NJPhA! To become an NJPhA member, simply select the membership option that best describes you. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact the office at 609-275-4246. We also understand that remembering to renew can sometimes be a hassle, that’s why we have activated our automatic renewal and card vault! If you would like NJPhA to store and automatically renew your membership, please make sure that option is checked when entering your payment information on the next page. We look forward to advancing the profession of pharmacy with you!
Are you new to our system? Please update your information by selecting Become a Member button to merge old and new records together.
Renew Your Membership
Would you like to renew your membership? Terrific! Each year, the NJPhA emails renewal reminders – to all current members – just weeks before renewal date. To renew, simply open the email, click the link, and renew online.
Login to our secure server to renew your membership.
Here are some of your member benefits
Help your patients
- get notified by email about legislative updates
- Support initiatives to increase immunization rates in New Jersey
- Establish collaborative practice models to manage disease states and increase wellness visits
Help your profession
- Advocate CMS Provider status for pharmacists
- Write articles or provide peer reviews for The New Jersey Journal of Pharmacy
Increase your knowledge
- Free continuing education via The New Jersey Journal of Pharmacy
- Free Home Studies in our catalog
- Training opportunities that connect theory and practice.
- Association-sponsored continuing education programs
- Access discounted webinars in our home study catalog
- Membership discounts for education and events
- Specialized-topic Academy forums
- Consulting, Compounding, Disaster Management