Company: Accreditation Council for Medical Affairs
Title: Medical/Scientific Director (Part Time/Contractor)
Location: Northern, New Jersey, (Onsite in Oradell, NJ)
Hours: 9am-2pm (4 days in office Mon-Thurs & Remote on Friday)
The Medical/Scientific Director will oversee the management and updating of all ACMA educational programs as well as serve as the face for ACMA to external stakeholders and customers. The individual will be responsible for the following:
• Provide customer/client support & increase engagement with individuals currently enrolled in the ACMA programs
• Recruit medical & scientific professionals to enroll into ACMA programs
• Answer customer inquiries by live chat, email & telephone
• Work to create brand awareness for ACMA among medical affairs professionals as well as within the university setting.
• Overall, this individual will manage all operational aspects of the ACMA program’s success including the curriculum, recruiting and preparing subject matter experts if necessary, leveraging technology, assisting with tracking results and communicating with key stakeholders.
• Will conduct product demonstrations & provide pitch capabilities presentations to clients
• Support maintenance of accreditation with company key stakeholders
The ideal candidate possesses a strong background in the pharmaceutical industry process and regulations (specifically within medical affairs).
• PharmD, required.
-At least 1 year of professional experience preferred in the pharmaceutical industry specifically within medical affairs and the payer/prior auth environment
• Proven track record of success in online learning platforms
• Diverse skill set and knowledge of medical affairs, the pharmaceutical industry and rules & regulations related in healthcare.
• Detail oriented, with strong writing & presentation skills.
•Excellent client engagement skills. Personable, energetic and passionate about helping others. Natural relationship builder and comfortable with selling.
• Self-starter – someone with a proven ability to create organizational change & demonstrates initiative.
• Excels at collaboration with key stakeholders to accomplish substantial results
Status: Part Time/Contractor
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Reply by email: email@example.com