As a member, you’ll automatically be notified by email about legislative updates, continuing education programs (with member-only discounts), specialty training and best-practice discussions, full online access to The New Jersey Journal of Pharmacy, access to comprehensive personal and professional insurance, discounts on student loans, an active career center and more.
But the benefits don’t stop with you. When you join NJPhA, you’re helping others in your profession and the people that they serve.
Help your patients
- Support initiatives to increase immunization rates in New Jersey
- Establish collaborative practice models to better manage disease states and increase wellness visits
Help your profession
- Advocate CMS Provider status for pharmacists
- Write articles or provide peer reviews for The New Jersey Journal of Pharmacy
Increase your knowledge
- Training opportunities that connect theory and practice.