COVID-19 Protection Mechanisms
- Clean your hands often and thoroughly
- Avoid touching your face - specifically your mouth, nose, and eyes
- Avoid contact with those who exhibit symptoms and practice social distancing when possible
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow - dispose of your tissues immediately
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you regularly come in contact with i.e. tables, door knobs, light switches, cellphones, desks, sinks, remotes
Pharmacist Relief Network Sign Up
- We've created a pharmacist and pharmacy technician relief network in anticipation of potential staffing shortages in response to the COVID-19 virus. If you are a pharmacist or pharmacy technician that is willing to work temporarily to help another practice site in New Jersey please complete the sign up below. By providing your information you are agreeing to have your name, city, and phone number shared with other pharmacists and practice sites across the state through the New Jersey Pharmacists Association member network.
Renew Your Membership
- Have you renewed your membership with NJPhA yet? Membership invoices are posted 60 days in advance and you can access them by following the link below. If your membership has lapsed, we have an option for you as well! Click the button below and scroll to the bottom of the page to check out online. We thank you for your commitment to and support of our association. Your membership is what makes our association vibrant and your input guides the direction we go.