COVID-19 Protection Mechanisms
- Clean your hands often and thoroughly
- Avoid touching your face - specifically your mouth, nose, and eyes
- Avoid contact with those who exhibit symptoms and practice social distancing when possible
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow - dispose of your tissues immediately
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you regularly come in contact with i.e. tables, door knobs, light switches, cellphones, desks, sinks, remotes
Immunizing Pharmacist Network Sign Up
- We've created an immunizing pharmacist network in anticipation of the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccine across the state. If you are a pharmacist that is willing to work to help vaccinate at a practice site in New Jersey please complete the sign up below. By providing your information you are agreeing to have your name, city, and phone number shared with other pharmacists and practice sites across the state through the New Jersey Pharmacists Association member network. All participants must hold a current NJ license in good standing and maintain an immunization license through the NJBOP.
Renew Your Membership
- Have you renewed your membership with NJPhA yet? Membership invoices are posted 60 days in advance and you can access them by following the link below. If your membership has lapsed, we have an option for you as well! Click the button below and scroll to the bottom of the page to check out online. We thank you for your commitment to and support of our association. Your membership is what makes our association vibrant and your input guides the direction we go.